Friday, 15 June 2012
Here are some things that I learned about being a mother:
3. Your children walking in on you is more embarrassing than your parents walking in on you.
4. There is no miracle cream for stretch marks.
5. Siblings are canvases, and punching bags.
6. Your parenting skills are open to critique.
7. No, the laundry really never ends.
8. This look = automatic leniency
9. It's not better until it's kissed and covered with a Spongebob Band-aid.
10. Seeing this gives me the best feeling ever.