Friday, 30 November 2012
1. Get off of your sister.
2. Nothing goes into that hole. Nothing. That is an exit only hole. Understood?
3. I don't have a tissue, just hand me your booger.
4. Don’t flush, I need to look at it.
5. I’ll give you 20 dollars if you stop talking.
6. Just spit it into my hand.
7. Good Lord! What did you eat? A dead person?
8. (To my daughter) Careful on that pole sweetie, it's wet.
9. Do NOT lick the wall of a public restroom! You know what, don’t lick any walls. Anywhere.
10. No, it wasn’t a raisin. How bout you don’t eat things you find on the ground at the park?
What have you said to your kids that you never thought you would say? Do you say the same things YOUR mom said to you? Have we become our mothers?