Monday, 10 September 2012
My children wanted to get in on all of the blogging fun, so they asked if they could write a tutorial blog on how to eat Ramen Noodles.
1. Put the fork in the bowl, simply for visual effect.
2. Lean over your bowl.
3. Suck all of the contents out of the bowl in one breath.
1. Place bowl on table.
2. Turn away from bowl in order to maximize floor mess.
3. Position non-eating hand for visual effect (this hand will not actually catch any droppings).
4. Lean head back and dangle noodles down your throat.
1. Grab food.
2. Eat food.
3. Make monster faces for visual effect.