* Always check the toilet seat BEFORE you sit down.
* No matter how long you fight it, poop jokes get funnier and funnier.
* When giving directions on where to find something, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE may not be specific enough.
* "Fighting" is a totally acceptable form of play
* If you're not bleeding profusely or have a limb snapped, you're not hurt that bad and you can probably just "walk it off"
* Having a dog is a necessity
* Cuddling with mom is very important. Until you're 6. Then it's only very important sometimes.
* If play weapons were real weapons our house would be an arsenal.
* If you bake something like muffins or cookies around here, you better eat what you want right away or hide it because it will be gone when you decide you're ready to eat one.What else should we add to this list??