Last Tuesday, the question was post about career moms with kids. This week, listen to what mom bloggers said about the worst things to say to a stay-at-home mom in yet another fun article in Redbook Magazine
1. When the kids are older, do you think you'll get a real job?
2. How June Cleaver of you!
3. Oh, so you don't work?
4. Since you have extra time on your hands, could you whip up a few dozen brownies for the bake sale tomorrow?
5. All day with your kids? I can't even imagine.
6. I'm jealous. I wish my husband were rich so I wouldn't have to work either.
7. What do you do all day, anyway?
8. I'm sure you're not the only one who's ever wasted money on a college degree
9. That explains why your son is so clingy.
10. Weird. I assumed your house would be superclean.
Have people said these things to you? What phrases would you advise people NOT to say to SAHMs if they value their lives?