Friday, 15 April 2011
While I was laying in bed with the bestest guy in the world (my boyfriend)... I couldn't help but think of the things I miss about NOT being pregnant.
I'm fresh out of my 1st trimester and I know it's supposed to be all down hill from here but I've heard so many horror stories. I do not want morning sickness the whole 9-10 months!!!
So here goes nothing:
5. I miss being able to drink if I wanted to.
4. I miss fitting into my skinny jeans with out having that little red line around my chubby tummy.
3. I miss not being sick or light headed when I stand up suddenly or take a hot shower.
2. I miss the taste of food. Everything tastes like chemicals now. Good side, I'm 15 weeks and still down 3 pounds.
1. I miss being the one who gets cuddled, now I lay in bed and when he puts his hand on my tummy I get nauseous and when he puts his hand on my hip it feels heavy. =(
I'm hoping to come up with 5 things I love about being pregnant I just haven't thought of that many yet.
What did you miss about NOT being pregnant when you WERE pregnant?