Tuesday, 25 November 2008
by Mama Pig
Yes, I know you're thinking 'can't we get past Thanksgiving before we start talking about Christmas.'
- J and W- I finally ordered their phones today. They are getting the T Mobile G1, which both have been drooling over since October when they announced they were putting a touchscreen phone out. All I can think about is, I didn't have a cell phone when I was 13 and now their darn phones are nicer than mine. The good thing is, this is their birthday and Christmas gift. With three birthdays in December, it gets numbing coming up with ideas.
- L- I also ordered her bedding set. I have been looking for several weeks, but had yet to find what I wanted. Today, there it was; the perfect set. I got the bed in a bag and the valance to go on her window.
- C- found a tractor several weeks ago on my favorite shopping site, Craigslist. I am going to pick up maybe one or two small things for him and then he is complete.
- E- is still so little that my plan is to get her some books. She loves to look at her books. I think a few outfits and a baby doll should finish her out. I am also on the lookout for a playhouse for her and C. Craigslist has failed me, but I'm hitting the children's resale shop I adore this weekend with the hopes that I might be more successful.
- J -two PS2 games will be his gift. As soon as he picks the darn two, I will have him finished.
- A and G -always get gift cards to their store of choice. Both are rather picky and would just as soon pick out their own stuff. I also have to get G something for his birthday -too many December birthdays.
So, I am well on my way to being finished. How is everyone else doing?
Have you started on your Christmas shopping yet? What are some things you're getting the people you love?