Monday, 29 September 2008
by Mama Fox
- Make your bed.
- Scrub toilets.
- Wash windows.
- Sweep your kitchen.
- Mop your kitchen.
- Clean out your fridge.
- Change the filters for your A/C/Heater.
- Wash finger print grime off light switches and walls.
Okay I'll go.
- Every morning. It makes me feel great to have it all made up nice.
- When I think about it, usually every few weeks.
- Once a week. Quick wipe downs from time to time because of my little one learning to aim....
- Never. Haha! Very rarely. They don't really get dirty except our back door because of our dog. It's pointless to clean that one.
- Every other day.
- Twice a week.
- Every other day and as needed.
- Once a month.
- Every other month.
- Every couple of weeks.