Tuesday, 10 June 2008
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken (it is best to use the rotisserie chicken from the grocery store)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 onion, chopped finely and sauteed
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped finely & sauteed
- 2 T fresh cilantro, or 1 1/2 T dried
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 6-10 flour tortillas
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Combine soup, 3/4 can chicken broth, and sour cream.
- Set aside 1 cup of this mixture.
- To the remaining mixture, add chicken, onion, pepper, and spices to taste.
- Add 1 cup of the cheese.
- Place 2-3 T. of mixture onto each tortilla, roll up, and place the tortillas in a greased 9x12 pan.
- Add the remaining chicken broth to the reserved soup mixture and pour over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over enchiladas.
- Cook at 350° until bubbly.
MAKE THIS RECIPE. You will be glad that you did!